Huron Valley Lutheran High School, in partnership with families and Association churches, exists to provide each student with a quality Christ-centered education, preparing them for lives of service now and for eternity.
In order to fulfill this mission, HVL will strive to be faithful stewards of God’s gifts and resources as we provide a quality secondary educational curriculum in light of God’s Word so that students may grow and develop academically, physically, socially and spiritually.
Huron Valley Lutheran High School will:
- Equip our students with the skills necessary to be life-long learners and to be successful, contributing members of society.
- Assist the families of our association in training and instructing their children so that they may better carry out their primary responsibilities of nurturing their children in spiritual and earthly matters. (Ephesians 6:4)
- Reach out with the gospel message to those who have not yet heard about their Savior. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Provide opportunities for our students to use their gifts in service for their church and their community. (Romans 12:1-8)
- Provide worship opportunities in school and encourage life-long worship and congregational involvement. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Demonstrate faithful stewardship with the gifts God has given us and encourage our students to do likewise. (Luke 19:12-27)
- Encourage our students to live lives of Christian love and respect for God and all his creation.
- Encourage our students to lead godly lives as dual citizens of our nation and of God’s kingdom.(Romans 13: 1-7)